2020年12月28日月曜日

The Year of Sharing


 "I'm falling asleep while I speak. I drank Mother's milk. I'm lying with Baby next to Mother and it's very warm. I don't feel lonely. Good night. (p.13 l. 11~13)

   I introduce The Year of Sharing.  This is a story about future. People live in a village and there is a great nature. In the village, there is no car. Therefore, people use bicycle. The main character is Richard. He is 12 years old, so he has to do Year of Sharing. It is a rule in the village. He live with animals. It is very dangerous and he can not eat a lot and wear warm clothes. He feels lonely. However, he fight for his family. The family is animal. Richard is a very kind and clever boy.

   Can you fight for animal even if you are suffered from danger? This book tells us kindness of a boy and the warm of family. 

 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿