2020年12月12日土曜日

The Piano


At night, while he slept, his mind was still full of music. Small black notes danced in front of his eyes. When he woke up the music was still there. Tony lived in a world of music. "

   I introduce "The Piano". The main character is a young boy, Tony. He is not good at studying and is quiet and slow person. He did not have special good points, but one day, his talent was found. Tony has to leave his school and work at shop or factory for money, but he could not get a job. Then, his mother recommend him work at farm. Tony started to work at farm and worked very hard. Because of his effect, his friends were also interested in a job as a farmer. 

   One day, he found a piano in a garage. He had never played the piano, but he was very good at playing the piano. He really enjoyed and loved music. Also, he practiced hard for music competition. 

   He changed his life. I think it is important to find what I like and make an effort to fulfill my life. I want to realize my happy life. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿