2020年12月1日火曜日

Matty Doolin


 "Remember, if you want something in this life, you have to work to get it." (p.30 l.22)

    I introduce "Matty Doolin". The main character is Matty. He is fifteen and wants to work with animals. He really loves animals. However, his father disagree with his opinion and wants Matty get a job in ship-building. Matty has a dog, Nelson. Nelson always barks and eats Matty's father's shoes, so the father doesn't like Nelson. One day, Nelson has an accident and died. Matty was very sad, but this incident changes Matty. 

   I was impressed by the sentence, "if you want something in this life, you have to work to get it." In this story, Matty always could not tell his opinions. I understand him and I am not good at telling my opinion. However, I think saying my hope is very important because I can raise motivation for the hope. We have many kinds of difficulty and worry in our lives, but thinking deeply and acting lead to success, I think.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿