2020年6月9日火曜日

Things Are What You Make of Them Life Advice for Creatives

 This week, I talk about a book I bought in The Philippines. The book title is “Things are What You Make of Them Life advice for Creatives”. This book is written about some important things and tips for our lives. Contents are divided into 12 parts. For example, “ How to Be Happier”, “How to Be Yourself”, “Simple Tips For Success” and so on. If you read this book, you will may have positive feeling and motivation. I recommend you that read this book when you can’t be positive and don’t know what you should do for success.
 
 Now, I introduce some phrases I was interested in.  

 First, “Just be nice”.  
In this part, it is written that we are not in competition with everybody else. After I read this phrase, I thought it is not needed to compare to other people and me.

 Second, “Create and meet goals”. 
I understood it is essential to have some goals in my life, because I can grow and improve my skills by setting goals. I want to have my goals and make an effort to achieve it. 

 Like this, this book has some tips for our good life. If you are interested in it, please try! 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for sharing the book. It's very interesting to read this kind of book. It is inspiring. This book also might remind you of the memories of Philippines.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for sharing us these wonderful tips. I totally agree with the tip you selected. In China we often say, man's nature at birth is good. That will expand our circle of friends if you are good to others.

    返信削除