2020年6月23日火曜日

Martin Luther King

Equality, peace, and love are in the hearts and minds of many people today. (p.40)
  Do you have a dream?
  I introduce "Martin Luther King", a book in the Penguin Readers Level 3 series. This is a book about Martin Luther King's life. As you know, he is famous for a phrase,  "I have a dream". He fight for black people and overcame a lot of difficult things. Then many people are influenced by him.

 There is my favorite phrase in this book. It is "The color of a person's skin did not matter. Only a person's heart and mind were important." This is King's speech. King taught me the importance of equality and having a fare mind.

 In the world, there are many people and they have different appearances, ideas and points of view. It is not bad thing and all people are the same human. I think it is important to accept and respect each other.

Through this book, I learned having goals or dreams give us a vitality. I want to clarify my goal and make an effort to realize the goal. Never give up!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿