2020年11月10日火曜日

The Love of a King


 I could have anything that I wanted. But I wasn't happy because my heart was empty. (p.37 l.4~6)

  I' m going to tell you about The Love of a King. This is a love story. The main characters are Edward and Wallis. They are in love. 

  What do you imagine when you hear a love story? In this story, the main characters have some difficulties and they have to overcome them. Edward is a king of many countries, so it is not easy to marry a woman. He has to think of the country as most important. He understands his situation, but he really needs Wallis in his life. They love each other, but there are many people who do not agree with their marriage. Edward has to decide a lot of things. If he decides to get married Wallis, he lost other things. What is his decision?

  I was moved by this story. Especially, I was impressed by the end of the story. Also, I thought what is my happiness. There are many types of happiness and they depend on how people feel. There is not answer about happiness, but I want to seek what I really want in my life. 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿