2020年10月5日月曜日

Zadie's Big Day

  


I read Zadie's Big Day this week. This book gave me encourage. The story is about a girl who plays football. The name of the girl is Zadie. 

 Zadie is hard worker and she has a confidence in herself. Even though she is not good at something, she makes an effort hard and try to be able to do that. I was attracted by her characteristic and respects her. It is not easy to overcome difficulties, but she always has desire to improve herself and tries a lot of things without being afraid of failure. As the result of her effort, she achieved various things and she finds new aim. 

It is difficult for me to try new things all the time and have confidence in myself. However, after I read this book, I had positive feeling and thought I want to make an effort to fulfill my life. 

This book was very good to motivate myself!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read it before and totally agree with your idea. The girl is full of confidence because she persuades what she wants to accomplish.

    返信削除