2018年11月8日木曜日

WHITE DEATH

 His eyes are very big and dark, and his body is always moving...(p.38 L.12~13)
 
 I read WHITE DEATH, a level 1 book in the Oxford Book Worms Library. This book is a little long, but interesting. Sarah Harland is nineteen years old. She is in prison because the police found drugs in her bag. But she didn't get it and she is innocent. Hassan is a man who is very rich and love her. Sarah's mother thought he is guilty. She wanted to help her daughter. Stephen is an old boy friend. It seemed that he want to help Sarah, but it was wrong. He don't love her. Who does put drugs in her bag? Why does it happen? When I knew the end, I thought it is interesting. Sarah's mother is a very important person to resolve the problem. Please check the end.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I don't like suspense, but I was interested in this!!
    It's about false accusation.

    返信削除