2019年7月23日火曜日

The Dark Side of the City


On the wall was writing in large letters which read, `WE KNOE WHERE YOU LIVE.´ On the desk was blood and the body of a large dead snake - the Gray's Burmese python. (P.44 L.24)
 I read The Dark Side of the City, a level 2 book in the Cambridge English Readers. This is a mystery story. A man asks investigator, Nat Marley to help with a family problem. As he finds some true things, he knows the dark side of the city. This is a good mystery. I enjoyed reading this book. I want you to read it. By the way, do you think are there any dark sides of your city? And If there are dark sides of your city, do you want to know about it? I don't want to know about the dark side of the city because it may be dangerous and I may not be able to live in peace. I have to be worried about it. I don't know about the dark side of my hometown, but perhaps there is the dark side.... What do you think about it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿