2019年7月21日日曜日

Different World

                         Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. (p.42 l.9)

 I read Different World, a level 2 book in the Cambridge English Readers. It is a love story. The main character is a woman, Sam. She is deaf, but she have a good time with her mother and friends. One day she met Jim. He was a good man. She enjoyed talking with him and gradually fell in love each other. At the party she found a woman, Lauren.  She is a former girlfriend of Jim. Lauren told her that Jim is a musician.  Sam didn' t know about it, so she was shocked. She wanted Jim to tell her about it. She was worried about him and her own deafness. They are in a different world. Can they meet and spend a good time together again? I think having physical disabilities is hard thing, but people can find any importance things by having it. If I find people who have physical disabilities, I want to find something what I can and support them. Although sometimes we face some difficulties, we can get over it by talking with family and friends. This book was very good, so I want you to read it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿