2019年1月24日木曜日

Aladdin

 I cannot live without you, and I want to marry you. (p.25 l.11)
 I read Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp, a level 1 book in the Oxford Bookworms Library. The main character is a boy. His name is Aladdin. He live with his mother. They are poor, so his mother work hard. But Aladdin don't work and play all time. His mother don't like it. One day, a old man come and speak to Aladdin. He say that he is Aladdin's uncle. He is kind of Aladdin, but actually he is not Aladdin's uncle. He wants a magic lamp. In a dark place, Aladdin found the lamp.Then smoke came out of the ring. There was a big jinnee. The jinnee can realize Aladdin's wish. Aladdin became rich and could eat good foods. Aladdin could realize many things thanks to the jinnee. I hope that I could see the jinnee. And I want the jinnee to realize my wish. What's your wish??

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿